- Present in a range of fields including household appliances, building & energy sector, sports and leisure equipment, toys, garden tools and many others.
- Large range of masterbatches and compounds for all standard and technical polymers.
Product guide Consumer goods market
Benefits you can win thanks Addiplast Group compounds include:
- Typical no-break Izod impact performance
- High stiffness
- Exceptional heat resistance
- Low stress whitening
- Varied color range
ADDILENE® PMD 50541
You can choose Addiplast Group’s compounds for their superior strength & flame-retardant properties. The mechanical properties remains the same even after UV weathering. Compounds provides enhanced mechanical properties and superior impact resistance. Some key performance characteristics of compounds are :
- Wide color range
- Compliant with quality standard
- Improved weatherability
- Good mechanical properties
ADDINYL® VAI 23020
ADDILENE® H 420 M20
ADDIFLAM® MJI 52054 X
Select Addiplast Group compounds thanks to its high modulus and excellent impact properties in addition to its good fatigue strength as well as low moisture absorption. All of these characteristics make them better in demanding environment than traditional materials.
Addiplast Group compounds offer :
- Design & Colors freedom,
- High modulus
- Tensile strength
- Low creep
- High impact resistance
- Low moisture absorption
ADDINYL® VAI 23020
ADDINYL® B2 V30 GRIS P 133
We offer you a wide range of compounds for plastic profiles dedicated to buildings, electrical, point of sale display and DIY.
Suitable for injection molding, Addiplast Group compounds combine excellent toughness and durability in grades for cooking tools and juvenile products that are fully compliant with U.S. FDA and European regulatory requirements. Our product also feature excellent resistance to chemicals and environmental stress cracking.
ADDINYL® A2 V15
ADDINYL® B2 V15
Addiplast Group compounds add impact strength and durability to utensil baskets, dispensers, vents and other parts. Addiplast Group compounds can provide:
- Good low temperature impact and good stiffness/impact balance
- Low warpage
- High gloss for appealing surface appearance
- Lower density for reduced part weight
- Low odor, FDA compliance and UL certification
- Chemical and corrosion resistance
- Excellent durability and consumer appeal
ADDILENE® PMD 50240
Addiplast Group impact polypropylene compounds can improve the durability and appearance of small appliances while reducing costs compared to metal. We also offer varying grades with good gloss, high thermal stability and a good detergent resistances.
For applications that require excellent surface stiffness, Addiplast Group compounds properties’ are enhanced to give high temperature resistance, high scratch resistance and stiffness, and flame retardancy. Addiplast Group compounds can be used in high-temperature applications, including microwave ovens, rice cookers, electric irons and kettles.
Blender, mixer, blender, chopper
ADDINYL® A2 G30
Waffle, crepe, Croque-monsieur