ADDIPLAST GROUP is structured into 3 complementary activity poles
- Development of solutions with the global world leaders in chemicals and petrochemicals
- Partnership and co-development in innovation/production with the automotive/transport suppliers and the main actors in the electrotechnical /electronics sector.
- Design and manufacture of POLYMER MATERIALS for specific applications, meeting the requirements of our own customers.
The group is able to meet your needs in compounds or masterbatches thanks to its various technologies :
- Twin-screw extruders and blenders
- Gravimetric feeders of solids with various shapes and densities
- Liquid feeders suitable for low to high viscosity
- Under water pelletizing, strand pelletizing, water ring pelletizing
This large range of technologies enables us to offer a wide range of polymers :
- Polyolefin (PP,PE,EVA)
- Polyamide (PA,PEBA)
- Polyester (PC,PBT,PLA)
- Styrenic (ABS)
- Temperature sensitive polymers