Our compounds & masterbatches for packaging sector
A range of 40 colors is available from stock for your standard polyethylene applications.
This range of masterbatches for polyethylene is completed by other additives: anti UV, anti-static, slippery, etc.
Our products are intended for quality applications for your film applications:
- Vertical and horizontal packaging
- Films for bundling and shrink-wrapping
- Automatic bottom of box sheathing
- Films for secure envelopes
- Industrial films
- Industrial covers or caps
- Garbage bags
Several polypropylenes – hydrocarbon resin masterbatches offer properties adapted to BOPP – CAST – THERMOFORMING applications. A single material solution:
- – Transparent barrier BOPP film for snacks, candies, and bakery products (twisted BOPP film, high shrink BOPP film for tobacco, tea and cosmetics)
- – Opaque CAST film for chocolates and candies. Our products improve cavitation efficiency in the core layer and provide high stiffness and dead fold improvements.
- – Thermoforming improves durability and performance of your products, extends shelf life, maintains product freshness, and increases stiffness up to 20%.
Black masterbatches and compounds are detectable by infrared in recycling channels. The formulations of our NEAR detectable masterbatches and compounds, allow the categorization of black plastic items in post-consumer waste streams, and are sorted using conventional NIR sorting equipment.
The COTREP – French Technical Committee for Plastic Packaging Recycling – is supporting Addiplast Group in the analysis and validation of its new developments.
In ADDILENE® and ADDITER® ranges, Addiplast Group offers NEAR detectable masterbatches, suitable for contact with foodstuffs according to European regulation 10/2011. These have been specially developed to meet the needs of the rigid and flexible packaging markets, and for:
3 grades PP existent :
ADDILENE MB – SYI 40013 NOIR 129
ADDILENE MB – SYI 40013 NOIR 130
ADDILENE MB – SYI 40013 NOIR 131
2 grades PET:
ADDITER MB – STE 90037 NOIR 129
ADDITER MB – STE 90037 NOIR 133
Our products provide opacity and depth of color that customers and manufacturers are looking for.
Use of coloring solutions with an integration rate of less than or equal to 2% allow rigid and flexible packaging to be detected and correctly oriented towards flow of recycled materials.
They have all obtained COTREP certification under the numbers AT20-09, AT20-10, AT20-11, AT20-12 and AT21-03.
We shape your needs and propose customized solutions (testing of new materials, sample countertyping, property measurements, etc.) with the support of our research center.
Product selector for packaging sector
Heat stability 300°c,
Light fastness 8
Weather fastness 4-5
Food approval ok
Non loaded PBT compound.
PA Masterbatch, process temperature reduction (heat-up).
PE Masterbatch, antistatic.
Antistatic PP Masterbatch.
Antistatic Masterbatch PS.
Key Account Manager
+33 (0) 6 33 62 73 39