Reactive extrusion, thermoplastics polymers, biodegradable polymers...
Support for research and development projects
Addiscience® is the skills and expertise Research and Development pole.
Addiscience® is committed to technical and cost-effective solutions development for compounds and functional masterbatches through innovation, quality, and research.
Addicolor is dedicated to innovation, quality, and research of new technical and economic solutions for color and/or functional masterbatches.
Addiscience®’s primary missions are as follows:
- Development of masterbatch and compound formulations
- Characterization of composite materials
- Production of samples of color masterbatch and thermoplastic compounds
- Support to industrialization
Addiscience® supports each of its customers in their different research and development projects, to study the formulation of a compound or a masterbatch in order to answer a specific request, like subcontracting or tolling requests but also to make the formulation and the process reliable in order to industrialize.
Technical compound formulation
Addiscience® scientific expertise in formulation is based on the following fields:
- Flame retardancy
- Coloration and special effects
- Mechanical reinforcement
- Eco-design by promoting natural fibers, recycled or bio-sourced polymers, and biodegradable materials from a circular economy perspective.
On different thermoplastic bases: Polyolefins, Polyamides, Polycarbonate, Polyesters, Styrenic polymers, Heat-sensitive polymers, technical polymers, Polymer alloys, PolyLactic Acid, Fluorinated polymers.
Addiplast injection and extrusion expertise at your disposal
Our qualified experts in injection and extrusion assist you during the start-up phase of your projects and the qualification of your products:
- Advice on the choice of materials
- Design assistance for molds and tools
- Development and optimization of molding parameters (part aspects, cycle times, etc.)
Innovation through participation in collaborative projects
Thanks to its network of scientists, Addiscience® and Addicolor take part in various collaborative projects (European projects) whose main themes are:
- Material leightweighting
- High performance polymers
- Environment protection
- Functionalization by reactive extrusion
- Recycling and circular economy