OUR SERVICES AND OUR PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGIES
Do you need to create a new product for all your future applications?
Our Addiscience® Research and Development Center offers you innovative solutions thanks to its testing and characterization equipment. Our researchers, engineers and technicians develop and invent with you the products of tomorrow.
Compound & Masterbatch expertise on a wide range of polymers:
Are you looking for a partner capable of industrializing your formulation?
You already produce a formulation in-house and now you want to outsource it.
We offer you our engineering know-how and our expertise in injection, extrusion and plastic transformation techniques (thermoforming). We take care of the material procurement and logistics for you.
“Tailor-made compounds for the automotive, electrical, electronic and electro-technical industries, cosmetics, healthcare, contract manufacturing under non-disclosure agreements for end users; or petrochemical companies. This has been Addiplast’s DNA for more than 30 years”, says Denis Chantegraille, CEO of the Addiplast group.
Subcontracting & technologies
Do you need subcontracting capacity in the short, medium or long term to combine high-performance industrial technologies?
Our machine park will certainly meet your subcontracting needs. All our subcontracting contracts are covered by a secrecy agreement.
|SITE ADDIPLAST – 6 production lines
|SITE ADDICOLOR – 4 production lines
|SITE ADDIKEM – 3 production lines
BUSS Co-kneaders’ technology
- Uniform and moderate shear rates
- Precise temperature control
- Limited damage to the polymer,
- Highly structured fibers and fillers
The company’s recent investments in Buss AG co-mix extrusion technology are intended for the production of highly filled compounds (with filler contents up to 80%) and for production of temperature-sensitive materials, including, but not limited to, fluoropolymers.
Two pelletizing systems
- Underwater cutting by spraying
- Underwater pelletizing in conjunction with a gear pump
- Fast & flexible
- A system that can handle a wide range of polymers of different viscosities while maintaining the unique characteristics of the co-kneaders.
More peripherals are available on request:
- Melt filtration system
- Gear pump
- Nitrogen gaz capacity
- Anti-tack powder on line
- Drying on line
- Liquid treatment effluent
- Process water recycling
- Post blend capacity
- Powder blend capacity
- Devolatilization capacity
- Homogenization capacity
- Powder, pellets, fibers microbead dosing
- Piston pump for standard liquids (until 190l/h)
- Gear pumps for high viscosity liquids